BlumShapiro is a CPA firm serving educational institutions in Connecticut, Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
Managing the financial operations of educational institutions is more challenging than ever with the pressures on today’s operating budgets. We know how to address these challenges—and help you achieve your goals. From performing the highest quality audits to helping identify opportunities for business process improvements, our team has the passion to help you unlock the potential for excellence.
- Webinar - What Nonprofits Need to Know About Cybersecurity >
- 5 Questions to Ask Your Employee Benefit Plan Auditor >
- ACA Challenges Ahead for 2017 >
- Controlling the Cost of Private Education >
- When Does Your Retirement Plan Need an Audit? >
- Employers Need to Prepare Now For New Federal Overtime Guidelines >
- Are mobile phones your biggest weakness to cyber threats? >
- Ransomware - The New Pandemic >
- FASB Issues Much Awaited Not-For-Profit Financial Reporting Standard >
Radio Interview:Noah Ullman Discusses Digital Transformation with WTIC >
Cybersecurity Assessment ToolFind Out Your Level of Risk >
Press Release:BlumShapiro to Open New Rhode Island Headquarters in Cranston >
Latest ArticleInvesting in Technology Helps Businesses Stay Ahead >
Article:Ransomware - The New Pandemic >